Pursuant to the Regulation, Faller-Wiesenhof OHG-snc shall process Personal Data based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, limitation of purpose and retention, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
In relation to the data processing carried out through our website, the Data Controller as defined above is Faller-Wiesenhof OHG-snc. For any information regarding the processing of Personal Data by the Data Controller, including the list of Data Processors, please write to the following address: Faller-Wiesenhof OHG-snc d. Faller A. & Co., Holzerstr. 4, 39050 Nova Ponente, VAT n. IT00768500217, Tel. +39 0471 616593 - Fax +39 0471 616211, E-Mail: email@example.com
The legal framework on which your data are processed:
- legal or regulatory obligations
- the fulfilment of pre-contractual and contractual measures and obligations
- consent that you have given legitimate interests (eg. the improvement of our customer service and customer focus, also in the area of direct advertising).
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you your provided consent legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes) our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be communicated, if necessary:
- to public administrations and authorities, where envisaged by the law;
- to credit institutes with which our company maintains a relationship for managing credit/debts and carrying out financial intermediation;
- to all those physical and/or juridical persons, public and/or private (legal, administrative and tax consulting firms, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.) when the communication is necessary or functional to carrying out our activity and according to the methods and for the purposes listed above.
- Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google IP Locator ( Google Inc. Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Booking Südtirol, HGV Service Genossenschaft, Schlachthofstrasse 59, I-39050 Bozen
Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in section 3(a-b) will be kept only for as long as strictly necessary to achieve those purposes. In any case, since data is used in order to provide services, the Data Controller will process the Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law (art. 2946 of the Italian Civil Code and subsequent amendments). With regard to any CVs submitted through the Website or by e-mail (see section 3.c), the Personal Data will be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose. The Data Controller may contact the candidate again shortly before the indicated deadline to ask for an extension of the retention period.
Exercise of your rights
In accordance with Article 15 GDPR 2016/679 the data subject has the right at any time to receive information on his personal data collected on this website; he may have them rectified, updated or erased or he may assert other rights accorded to him by law. For this purpose it is necessary to contact the controller of the data processing or the processor by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the technical and organisational security measures required to protect the personal data from loss and abuse are taken by Faller-Wiesenhof OHG-snc. Faller-Wiesenhof OHG-snc protects your personal data by means of internationally recognised standards, which make the following impossible: unauthorised access unauthorised use and dissemination unauthorised amendment loss and inadvertent or unlawful destruction of data
This website uses Google Analytics, a Web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", which are text files stored on your computer to enable an analysis of your use of the website. We process your data on the basis of our legitimate prevailing interest to create easy to use website access statistics in a cost-efficient way (Art 6 para 1 lit f General Data Protection Regulation).
The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website (including your IP address and the URLs of the calling websites) are transmitted to a server of Google in the USA, where it is stored. We do not store any of your data that is collected in connection with Google Analytics.
This website uses the possibility of IP anonymization that is offered by Google Analytics. Therefore, your IP address is truncated/anonymized as soon as Google receives your IP address. Google uses this information on our behalf to analyse your use of the website in order to compile reports on website activities and to provide additional services to us related to the website and Internet usage. The IP address transferred by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not combined with other data by Google.
The website of Residence Wiesenhof – Faller-Wiesenhof OHG of Faller A. & Co., which is regulated by the data protection provisions declared, is not intended to be used by people under the age of eighteen. We recognise the need to protect the data of minors and therefore do not knowingly collect or store any data relating to visitors to the website under the age of eighteen.