Winter season 2021-2022
From 10/01/22 a stay in the Residence is only possible with a EU digital COVID Certificate (vaccinated or recovered, children under 12 years of age are not affected by these rules).
Every skipass has to be linked to your Green Pass, the skipass has to be activated every day
Guest Pass Eggental
With the aim of protecting our valuable world heritage site, public transport services in the Val d’Ega will be expanded. The Guest Pass Val d’Ega will be available exclusively to all guests of member establishments of the Val d’Ega Tourism Boards, allowing them to use public transport free of charge and without restriction for seven days – both in the Val d’Ega and throughout South Tyrol!
The Guest Pass Val d'Ega allows you to make full use of all skibusses and the "altoadigemobilità" public transport network.
- All urban and extra-urban bus services
- Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles – San Candido/Versciaco)
- The cable cars to Renon, Colle, Verano, Meltina e Maranza
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola mountain
- The PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair.
We have taken the following security measures to make you feel safe during your vacation at the Residence Wiesenhof:
- Numerous disinfection dispensers and information signs were installed in both houses.
- The reception was equipped with a protective screen; all devices and surfaces will be disinfected.
- Our employees wear the required protective equipment.
- All rooms, surfaces and points of contact will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- The apartments are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly. Before check-in, they are also treated with an environmentally friendly disinfection spraying machine.
- All hotel laundry is washed with the prescribed temperatures and special disinfectant additive.
Information about your next holiday in South Tyrol is available here: www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus
Summer season 2022
1 Ticket - 16 lifts - 3 mountains
Holders of the Mountain Pass may use 16 lifts in the heart of the Rosengarten/Catinaccio, Latemar and Sciliar
any three or five days within a period of seven consecutive days.
For more information: https://eggental.com/en/Service/Mobility-on-site/Mountain-Pass