Guest Pass Eggental
With the aim of protecting our valuable world heritage site, public transport services in the Val d’Ega will be expanded. The Guest Pass Val d’Ega will be available exclusively to all guests of member establishments of the Val d’Ega Tourism Boards, allowing them to use public transport free of charge and without restriction for seven days – both in the Val d’Ega and throughout South Tyrol!
The Guest Pass Val d'Ega allows you to make full use of all skibusses and the "altoadigemobilità" public transport network.
- All urban and extra-urban bus services
- Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles – San Candido/Versciaco)
- The cable cars to Renon, Colle, Verano, Meltina e Maranza
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola mountain
- The PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair.
Summer season 2022
1 Ticket - 16 lifts - 3 mountains
Holders of the Mountain Pass may use 16 lifts in the heart of the Rosengarten/Catinaccio, Latemar and Sciliar
any three or five days within a period of seven consecutive days.
For more information: https://eggental.com/en/Service/Mobility-on-site/Mountain-Pass